In celebration of National Credit Union Youth Month, Progressions Credit Union will be offering the following drawings and contests through Friday, April 28th, 2017*:
- Drawing to Win 4 Silverwood Theme Park Tickets: Any youth depositing at least $20.00 to a new or existing Youth Account (ages 0-18) will be entered to win! One entry per member, per day, during the drawing period.
- Jr. Stamper Coloring Contest: We are giving away cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Jr. Stamper members ages 1-12.
- The official coloring page and entry form can be found HERE.
- Learn more about Jr. Stamper HERE.
- $1000.00 National Youth Challenge Drawing: Any youth that make a deposit of at least $20.00 is eligible to win!
SMARTMOBILE GIVES YOU CONVENIENT ACCESS TO PROGRESSIONS CREDIT UNION IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. Progressions Credit Union's SmartMobile App offers members the ultimate convenience with the following features:
Ready to begin? Simply download the SmartMobile App to your phone or tablet and log in using your SmartLink credentials.
- Check account balances and transfer funds;
- Review account history;
- Pay bills with access to SmartPay including FREE Person to Person payments;
- Endorse. Snap. Tap. with the SmartDeposit feature. Simply endorse your check, snap a picture, and tap to deposit! Learn more on our F.A.Q. page;
- Check loan and deposit rates; and
- Locate Co-Op ATMs and Shared Branches nearest you.
I THINK IT'S TIME TO START PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT. WHERE DO I BEGIN? Although most of us recognize the importance of sound retirement planning, few of us embrace the nitty-gritty work involved. With thousands of investment possibilities, complex rules governing retirement plans, and so on, most people don't even know where to begin. Here are some suggestions to help you get started.
First, set lifestyle goals for your retirement. At what age do you see yourself retiring, and what would you like to do during retirement? If you hope to retire at age 50 and travel extensively, you'll require more planning than other people. You'll also need to account for basic living expenses, from food to utilities to transportation. Most of these expenses don't disappear when you retire. And don't forget that you may still be paying off your mortgage or funding a child's education well into retirement. Finally, be realistic about how many years of retirement you'll have to fund. With people living longer, your retirement could span 30 years or more. The longer your retirement, the more money you'll need.
Next, project your annual retirement income and see if that income will be enough to meet your expenses. Identify the sources of income you'll have during retirement, and the yearly amount you can expect to receive from each source. Common sources of retirement income include Social Security benefits, pension payments, distributions from retirement plans (e.g., IRAs and 401(k)s), and dividends and interest from investments. If you find that your retirement income will probably meet or exceed your retirement expenses, you're in good shape. If not, you need to take steps to bridge the gap. Consider delaying retirement, saving more money, or taking more investment risk.
This is just a starting point. The further you are from retirement, the harder it is to project your future income and expenses. If you would like to learn more, or schedule an appointment with CFS* Investment Representative Jonna Damiano RICP®, feel free to contact her at 509.323.1323.
USE PSYCHOLOGY TO BUILD A BUDGET YOU'LL STICK WITH Click HERE to learn what building blocks will not only help you organize your finances, but also help you boost your motivation to stay on track.
RECEIVE $100.00 WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT! That's right, we will pay you $100.00 to sign up for your new direct deposit of at least $1000.00 a month*.
Instead of picking up your next paycheck and physically taking it to a branch, have your employer deposit it directly into your Progressions Credit Union checking or savings account. It's faster, more convenient, and more secure than manually cashing your paychecks. There is no need to worry about lost or stolen checks, and your payment will reach your account the day the check is issued - even if you are out of town, sick, or unable to make it to a branch.
Here are some of the benefits of Direct Deposit:
To sign up, provide your employer this Direct Deposit Authorization form and start enjoying the freedom and convenience direct deposit provides.
- One less thing to worry about
- An easier and more convenient way to access your money
- Direct Deposit is predictable and dependable
*Direct Deposit $100.00 Cash Coupon and Disclosures HERE.
Progressions Credit Union is excited to be the new sponsor of KREM2's Pick of the Litter segment. We have teamed up with SpokAnimal to help them adopt out more animals. SpokAnimal has partnered with the ASPCA and Wings of Rescue to help find more animals forever homes.
Be sure to check out the Pick of the Litter segment on KREM2 News at Noon every Tuesday!
PROGRESSIONS CREDIT UNION HAS REAL PEOPLE, NOT ROBOTS, PROVIDING A PERSONAL TOUCH!
We take pride in the fact that our staff (not kiosks and automated answering systems) are here to serve you in a more personal way! As a result, we get regular compliments from our membership. Here are just a few comments our members made recently:
- "Jana went above and beyond."
- "Absolutely the best banking experience I have ever encountered. Glad to be a member."
- "Excellent and speedy."
- "Loretta did an amazing job and I look forward to working with her in the future."
- "Been a member forever. Service has always been excellent, caring and helpful. I always knew I could call the credit union for honest and caring help."
- "Whenever I have any questions I usually go to Herb. He has been very helpful and nice."
and has not changed. You may also request a paper copy be mailed to you by calling us at 509.535.0191 or 800.828.8691.
Some of the links contained in this newsletter are to websites not operated by Progressions Credit Union. Progressions Credit Union is not responsible for the content of those websites and the privacy and security policies of those websites may differ from those of Progressions Credit Union.