DocuMatix Email Manager
The DocuMatix Email Manager is the cornerstone of our DocuMatix Product Suite. From branded emails to a personal graphics library to an anti-spam content checker, our DocuMatix Email Manager is packed with useful tools and features — no HTML required.
100% of all emails created with our email editor are mobile optimized.
We offer two types of email editors:
Easily create professional HTML and Text emails with virtually unlimited designs using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Import your own HTML code; all links are automatically identified and made trackable through our system without any proprietary tags.
Both the standard and custom editors come with a bevy of features for proven results:
- Branded emails sent from your domain.
- State-of-the-art drag-and-drop editor allowing unlimited designs.
- Copy/Paste your own HTML.
- Create personal templates, or select from DocuMatix pre-designed layouts and templates.
- Personalized opt-out message and branding.
- Global campaign links.
- Personal Graphics Library
- Over 200 professional, licensed images.
- Social Media share and follow capability.
- Send sample emails any time to an individual, or to a custom approval list.
- Robust Email Management console including folder creations and search capability.
- Integrates with an MCIF.
- Schedule campaigns and launch at once, or stagger over a period of time.
- 100% of all emails created with our email editor are mobile optimized.
- Import graphics from an upload, URL, your personal library, DocuMatix library, or even from popular cloud and social media sites.
- Trigger birthday and anniversay emails monthly/yearly from a single upload.
- Create a Marketing Path™ for on-boarding that will trigger emails based on date, or even the behavior of the email recipient.
- Integrate the Marketing Path™ and Surveys to increase your overall survey response.
- Advanced image editor (crop, re-size, enhance with effects, and even add text to images).
- A/B Split Testing
- Email client preview allows you to see what your email will look like on major email clients and mobile devices.
List Management and Reporting:
- Automatic purge of corrupt and duplicate emails.
- Automatic management of bounceback emails to include an enhanced undeliverable management system that categorizes reasons as to why an email was undeliverable (mailbox full, over quota, unknown domain, etc.).
- Automatic management of opt-outs for CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Include custom fields for advanced reporting (unique identifiers, household numbers).
- Download data in real-time via CSV or MS Excel.
- Real-time reporting of various events (opens, click-throughs, total responses, social statistics, etc.).
- The DocuMatix Spam Content Check tests your email against more than 1,200 individual tests that major ISPs look for when flagging an email as spam.
- Whitelist status on major ISPs.
- Member of ReturnPath SafeList and SuretyMail.
- Full DNS Branding (Email From and Links).
- DocuMatix Anti-Phishing Field.
- Optional DocuMatix Email Key that allows a call center to validate emails.
- Download the DocuMatix Product Suite iPad/iPhone mobile application in the App Store for mobile reporting and additional capabilities.